Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mental health day

On Friday, February 18th, I took a well-deserved mental health day off from work and explored the streets of NYC - one of my favorite activities, which I rarely get to do these days. One of my very good friends, Tonka (yes, like the truck), whom I met within my first year of living in Manhattan, will be leaving in March to go back to her homeland in Bulgaria, so I invited her to join me for a day of nothingness. The picture below was taken in 2009 at one of my favorite places, the Delicatessen, in SoHo

                                                    
We did a little window shopping, ate a lot of food, reminisced about our crazy party days, revelled over our even crazier dating lives, and of the uncertainty and excitement of what's to come for the two of us. We grabbed lunch at this great tapas y mas restaurant north of Union Square and stumbled into this absolutely stunning furniture decor place that made my eyes melt! All in all, I had one of those fantastic days, which made me appreciate NYC for all of its charm and biting personality :)
This couch screams no kids, no food, no animals, and no sex!!
I love pink, but this, this is excessive.

No comments:

Post a Comment